For traditional tacos, you can use purchased tortillas, or you can cook them yourself – it’s not difficult at all!
- Yogurt – 100 g
- Red hot pepper or Tabasco sauce – optional
- Lemon zest and juice – 1 pc.
- Red cabbage – 1/2 piece
- Canned small canned corn – 1/2 piece
- Ground thyme – 1 tsp
- Ground paprika – 1 tsp
- Ground curry – 1 tsp
- Ground turmeric – 1 tsp
- Flour – 250 g
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Boiled water – 170 ml
- Salt – a pinch
- Chicken fillet – 300 g
- Avocado – 1 pc.
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Bulgarian sweet pepper – 1 pc.
- Greens – to taste
Spices for chicken:
- Ground ginger – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper – to taste
How to cook:
- For the dough: pour boiling water into the bowl, put salt and cool slightly. Add olive oil and stir. Gradually add flour and knead the dough (I do everything in a planetary mixer with a hook attachment). Add flour exactly as indicated in the recipe. The dough is smooth, soft and elastic. Cover it with a towel and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- We pinch off a small piece from the dough, roll it into a thin layer, cut out a circle with the help of a mold and fry it on both sides in a dry frying pan. So that the cakes do not dry out, you can wet gauze or a cloth and cover the cakes with it.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small slices. We put in a bowl, salt, pepper, add all the spices, oil and mix. Let stand for 15 minutes. After that, fry the grill in a dry frying pan.
- Cut the vegetables into strips. Separately, mix yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic (who likes spicy, add a couple of drops of Tabasco sauce or finely chopped hot pepper).
- Put the sauce on the cake. We put vegetables, chicken, greens on top and roll up the cake.
P.S. Serve warm with a lemon wedge.