Ingredients for 6 servings:
- tomatoes – 2 pcs
- potatoes – 3 pcs
- zucchini – 1 pc
- broccoli – 150 g
- minced chicken – 200 g
- egg – 1 pc.
- ground black pepper
How to cook:
- Pour water into the multicooker bowl and set the Multicooker mode for 30 minutes.
- Peel the tomatoes. To do this, make a cross-shaped incision on them and dip them in boiling water for a minute.
- Cut potatoes and zucchini into cubes. Divide broccoli into florets.
- Finely chop the tomatoes. Add all vegetables to the slow cooker as soon as the water boils. Salt.
- Add salt, ground black pepper and an egg to the minced chicken. Mix well and form meatballs. Add to vegetables after 10 minutes.
- Cook for about 10 more minutes. Turn off and leave on heating for 5-10 minutes.