- Cream 33% – 240 ml
- Gelatin granulated – 5 g
- Fresh raspberries – for garnish
- Chilled water – 2 tbsp.
- Milk chocolate – 45 g
- Bitter chocolate – 45 g
How to cook:
- Break the chocolate into small pieces, pour in 140 ml of cream and put in a water bath.
- In a mug of water, dilute the gelatin. When the chocolate and cream have cooled slightly, heat the gelatin (but do not bring to a boil) and pour into the chocolate mass.
- Gently mix and pour into jars by about 1/3. We put in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Before serving, whip the remaining cream, use a pastry bag to spread them on the mousse, decorate with raspberries on top.
P.S. 15 minutes to prepare the mousse and 2-3 hours to set.