- Egg yolk – 3 pcs
- Italian herbs – add to taste
- Flour – 250 g
- Butter – 100 g
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Yeast – 4 g
- Water – 40 ml
- Milk – 80 ml
- Chicken eggs – 1 pc.
- Minced meat – 300 g
- Leek – 1/2 piece
- Zucchini – 1/2 piece
- Salt – add to taste
- Ground black pepper – add to taste
How to cook:
- Pour water, milk, salt, sugar and egg into the bowl. We mix everything.
- Pour the flour and yeast into a separate bowl (I used a blender) or onto the table, put cold butter and chop the butter with flour until crumbly (or very quickly do the same with your hands), the butter should not melt much.
- Pour in the milk mixture and knead the dough (knead not very long). I did everything with a hook attachment in a planetary mixer.
- We form a ball from the dough and put it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After an hour, we take out the dough, roll out the layer and twist it into a tight roll, put it in the refrigerator again for an hour.
Making the stuffing:
- Fry minced meat in a pan.
- When the water evaporates, pour vegetable oil, add finely chopped leeks (can be replaced with shallots or onions).
- At the very end, salt / pepper and add grated zucchini. We change everything.
- Roll out a circle from the dough (put it on the bottom of the baking dish).
- We spread the filling.
- Pour the yolks on top.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25 minutes.