Ingredients for 10 servings:
- Powdered sugar – for decoration
- Vegetable oil – for frying
- Curd – 250 g
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs
- Sugar – 80 g
- Flour – 180 g
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
How to cook:
- In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, soda and flour. Mix everything thoroughly with a spatula until smooth.
- Pour vegetable oil into a small saucepan, heat well.
- Form balls with a teaspoon or hands (I lightly rolled in flour and rolled with my hands).
- Put the balls in boiling oil, lightly remove the fire. Fry until golden brown. Remove the donuts with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel.
- Top with powdered sugar if desired. Donuts are not too sweet, so you can serve them with jam or nutella.