They are so tasty, moderately oily, vanilla and with chocolate filling inside.
- Wheat flour – 500 g
- Fresh yeast – 25 g
- Milk – 250 ml
- Egg yolks – 2 pcs
- Sugar – 50 g
- Melted butter – 45 g
- Vanilla sugar – 1 pack
- Nutella – 150 g
For the filling, you can use any jam and even custard. But I took Nutella because I wanted something chocolatey.
- First, knead the dough: dissolve the yeast in 100 ml of warm milk, add sugar and leave for 15 minutes.
- Then combine this with the remaining milk, butter, vanilla sugar and egg yolks.
- If desired, you can add a spoonful of brandy. We mix.
- Gradually stir in the flour. As soon as the dough is kneaded, leave it in a warm place for 1-2 hours, until it becomes 3 times more.
- Punch down the dough and roll it out to a thickness of 0.5 cm. Make circles with a cup.
- Pour a lot of vegetable oil into a hot frying pan and fry our donuts on both sides until golden brown. Place on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Put Nutella in a pastry syringe and fill donuts.
P.S. For extra sweetness and beauty, sprinkle them with powdered sugar.