They are so tasty, moderately oily, vanilla and with chocolate filling inside.
- Wheat flour – 500 g
- Fresh yeast – 25 g
- Milk – 250 ml
- Egg yolks – 2 pcs
- Sugar – 50 g
- Melted butter – 45 g
- Vanilla sugar – 1 pack
- Nutella – 150 g
For the filling, you can use any jam and even custard. But I took Nutella because I wanted something chocolatey.
- First, knead the dough: dissolve the yeast in 100 ml of warm milk, add sugar and leave for 15 minutes.
- Then combine this with the remaining milk, butter, vanilla sugar and egg yolks.
- If desired, you can add a spoonful of brandy. We mix.
- Gradually stir in the flour. As soon as the dough is kneaded, leave it in a warm place for 1-2 hours, until it becomes 3 times more.
- Punch down the dough and roll it out to a thickness of 0.5 cm. Make circles with a cup.
- Pour a lot of vegetable oil into a hot frying pan and fry our donuts on both sides until golden brown. Place on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Put Nutella in a pastry syringe and fill donuts.
P.S. For extra sweetness and beauty, sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
Yeah that was really tasty that was my small business before, thanks for the new Idea I can make a new flavor
Yes, you absolutely must try it! Does your business no longer exist?
I just stopped for a while, been busy lately, plan to pursue again..
You definitely should if that’s what you like. I hope you have enough inspiration and strength for this 💛
Yes I am thank you so much you inspired me ❤️
Seems tasty. Thanks for sharing.
I always did Nutella on cookies or even cream puff filings. Now I can try this recipe! Thank you!
Thanks for reading! Chocolate is never enough 😉
😆 i agree