If you want to cook a cool dish that is usually liked by everyone, especially lovers of Asian cuisine, then go ahead.
- Bulgarian pepper – 1.5 pcs
- Bulb onion – 1 pc
- Green frozen peas – 40 g
- Soba – 1 pack
- Ginger root – 20 g
- Soy sauce – 100 ml
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Champignon – 3 pcs
- Korean Carrots – 100 g
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Chicken fillet – 400 g
- Cut champignons, onions and bell peppers to the size of noodles, clean and rub the ginger root on a fine grater, mix with vegetables, add peas and carrots.
- Cut the chicken into strips with a width of 3-4 cm, salt and pepper.
- We heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok, fry the chicken over high heat, stir until tender, squeeze the garlic into it, put it out of the pan.
- Boil the noodles according to the instructions on the package, put them in a colander, rinse with warm water.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a pan. We spread the vegetables, fry over high heat with constant stirring for five minutes.
- Add noodles, mix all the ingredients. We fry 3 minutes.
- For dressing: mix soy sauce with granulated sugar and a small amount of grated ginger.
P.S. Chicken can be replaced with pork, as in the classic recipe. It’s up to your taste, in any case, it will turn out great.
As you might guess, the dish came to us from Japan. But I deviated from the traditional recipe and made my own version, adapting it to the ingredients that I had in the fridge.