This famous pastry is very easy to make. I checked it myself at home in the kitchen. Literally in 40 minutes he stood in front of me – a real French dessert.
- Puff pastry without yeast – 500 g
- Wheat flour – 50 g
- Corn starch – 50 g
- Milk – 500 ml
- Sugar – 150 g
- Eggs – 5 pcs
- Vanilla – a pinch
- Raspberry fresh/frozen – 300 g
- Cream 33% – 200 g
- Defrost the dough and roll it out a little. Sprinkle powder on top and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, make cream. Separate the yolks from the proteins, mix them with sugar, flour and starch. Heat the milk (not to a boil), add vanilla. Turn down the fire. Gradually pour in the egg mixture, stirring continuously. After 5-10 minutes, the mass will thicken. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Whip the cream until firm. Combine with chilled cream. Remove the puff pastry from the oven, cool and cut into equal strips in the form of rectangular cakes.
One – on the bottom, layer with cream, put raspberries, a layer of dough on top, repeat with the filling and on top of another layer.
- Garnish with berries and sprinkle with powder.
P.S. If you practice, then, for sure, you can cook millefeuille, which will not only amaze guests, but also take pride of place in some popular restaurant.
Yours looks so good! My lil sister and I tried once, but the puff pastry puffed way too much and we just ended up eating it like a trifle