• flour – 1.5 tbsp
• sugar – 1 tbsp
• cocoa – 1/4 tbsp
• salt – 1 pinch
• soda – 1 tsp.
• vegetable oil – 1/4 tbsp
• cold water – 1 tbsp
• apple cider vinegar – 1 tsp.
• vanillin – to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Sift and mix all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and soda. Mix well until smooth.
- Add vegetable oil, vinegar and water. Blend again until smooth.
- Pour into an oiled mold and flatten the dough with a spatula (the consistency of the dough is similar to brownie dough).
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 20-30 minutes.
- Do not try to take the cake out immediately after cooking, it will fall apart and this is normal
- Do not cut the cake immediately after cooking, it will fall apart and this is normal
- If you are going to use the cake as cake layers, then I advise you to bake them separately, or let the cake stand for a day and then cut it
Oooooo how beautiful and delicious looking!